Autumn is here! Autumn means coming home. The cows also return from their summer alpine pastures to their wintering stables. With bells and splendid headdress they ring in the autumn and thank you for the summer. Delicacies, traditional craftsmanship and good music will frame this special celebration.
You can find out more about the “Gaden”, also called “Stable”, at the inauguration of the Gadäwagg. Experience the tradition up close.
Our services at a glance:
- 2 overnight stays in a double room (Date follow soon)
- daily Silvretta gourmet breakfast buffet
- Monastery Monbiel-Monbiel alpine pass
- 1x evening menu “Prättigau delicacies” with musical accompaniment of a group of the Ländler family
- 1 dinner in the context of the Silvretta Parkhotel-culinary program
- Free use of our swimming area with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, saunas, relaxation room and fitness room
- Davos Klosters lifts (according to operating hours)
- Rhaetian Railway: free ride (2. class) between Klosters Dorf, Davos and Filisur
- PostBus/local bus in Klosters and Davos (without side valleys)
CHF 260.00 per person in a double room
exclusive visitor’s tax